This Role Has Now Been Filled.
Modulacc Ltd, a leading manufacturer of modular buildings; designs, builds and installs energy efficient modular structures to schools, healthcare facilities and industries across Ireland.
Headquartered in Limerick with ISO9001 & ISO45001 certification, the company works with a wide range of clients to design and deliver modular space to their requirements.
The company has its sights firmly set on growth and has recently opened a 30000ft2 modular building manufacturing facility in Limerick City.
Modulacc is now seeking to appoint an experienced and talented Manufacturing Operations Manager to lead the team at this facility.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will transform our client’s expansion requirements into innovative and efficient buildings. A commitment to innovative solutions, an unerring dedication to quality and exceptional leadership skills will be central to achieving success in this role.
- The Operations Manager will take full ownership for the end-to-end manufacturing process from raw materials through to the final product.
- Full responsibility for design, production & supply chain department.
- Manage the build projects within the quality specifications and within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure that the assets of the site are properly maintained and reliable in order to reach the output potential and production quality.
- Drive the KPIs, according to the company policy and strategy and the continuous improvement methodology.
- Implementation of lean initiatives.
- Responsible for the Health, Safety & welfare of the manufacturing team
Essential Requirements for the role
- 3rd level engineering qualification with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems including ERP, MRP , BIM & design software.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a team and work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook
Experience in any of the following areas would be desirable.
- MMC and 3D offsite manufacturing.
- Electrical, HVAC & NZEB standards
- Construction materials & processes.
What we offer
The role of Manufacturing Operations Manager comes with significant opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic and high performing work environment in the modular building sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Salary – Negotiable DOE
If you would like to progress your career by heading up the manufacturing division at Modulacc, please send your CV to email@example.com