Modulacc Ltd, a leading manufacturer of modular buildings; designs, builds and installs energy efficient modular structures to schools, healthcare facilities and industries across Ireland.
Headquartered in Limerick with ISO9001 & ISO45001 certification, the company works with a wide range of clients to design and deliver modular space to their requirements.
The company has its sights firmly set on growth and has recently expanded their production capabilities.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager.
We are seeking a motivated hard-working individual to join an expanding team.
- Overall responsibility for Project Performance (Quality, Cost & Time)
- Health & Safety Management of projects
- Managing the successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects and the overall project portfolio management process
- Interfacing with all internal (off-site manufacturing, on-site construction, logistics, installation, fit-out & handover) and external (Clients, Client representatives, designers & subcontractors ) stakeholders on projects
- “Right first time” approach to completing works in line with the requirements of the Modulacc quality management system
- Responsible for project risk management, value engineering and development and implementation of lean construction processes & procedures on projects
- Proven track record in project planning and control using industry standard software (MS Project, P6, ASTA)
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Track record of successful commercial management of projects
- Experienced in civil / structural design & construction and regulatory framework for buildings
- Formal Project management training / qualification a distinct advantage