Modulacc Ltd, a leading manufacturer of modular buildings; designs, builds and installs energy efficient modular structures to schools, healthcare facilities and industries across Ireland.
Headquartered in Limerick with ISO9001 & ISO45001 certification, the company works with a wide range of clients to design and deliver modular space to their requirements.
The company has its sights firmly set on growth and has recently expanded their production capabilities.
We have an immediate vacancy for a payroll & accounts administrator at our head office in Castletroy, Limerick.
We are seeking a motivated hard-working individual to join an expanding team.
- Process weekly & monthly payroll
- Assist employees and managers with queries relating to payroll matters.
- Processing weekly payroll journals and accruals.
- Accounts receivable – invoicing, statements & credit control
- Accounts payable – manage supplier orders, invoices & payment
- Prepare & issue Revenue returns such as PAYE / VAT / RCT
- Bank Reconciliation
- General office administration
- Extensive accounts & payroll experience.
- A financial qualification would be beneficial
- Good computer skills with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have working knowledge of ERP systems
- Exposure to Microsoft Business Central is a plus
- Have a working knowledge of payroll software packages particularly Brightpay
- Payroll qualification – desirable
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and well organised
- Be a natural team player, comfortable working closely in a team environment
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Construction or Manufacturing experience – desirable
What we offer
- Permanent / Part-time
- Training provided
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Hours: Flexible
- Hybrid working from home following training period